- Access to emergency preparedness expertise
- Network with peers and essential contacts from other emergency management organizations
- Information sharing and enhanced situational awareness of regional and state activities
- Maintain a shared voice in developing cohesive region plans
- Training and exercise opportunities
- Access to emergency preparedness guidance, leading practices, and materials, including regional vulnerability assessments
- Obtain assistance from peers in federal regulatory and accreditation requirements
- Develop a shared understanding of local, regional, and state resources
- Regional purchasing power to enhance regional preparedness capabilities
Benefits of being part of the coalition include:
The coalition is open to any agency or community organization interested in contributing to its mission which is to establish and promote healthcare system emergency preparedness, response, and recovery capabilities within Maryland Region V.
Please complete the membership application and check the events calendar for the next coalition meeting.